SANE for our farsighted way of analyzing problems in order to develop practical and intelligent solutiONs. Our know-how and strong analytical skills enable our customers to realize their vision - that‘s the way what our corporate philosophy is all about: „Engine
As a high-performance and reliable development partner, our greatest passion is the challenge. We work together with well-known companies in the automotive and aerospace industries. This places the highest demands on the know-how and quality of work of our team and in future also on you. We are looking for a permanent position in the automotive sector.
in charge of designing and developing the SW architecture i.e.
the heart and brains of a complex control mechatronic systems
- Define and write software requirements and specifications in platform development projects in association with
- the design team for component definition,
- the team for actuator control,
- external system partners (ECU suppliers, other components suppliers,..)
- Request/drive and/or realize technical studies (theoretical approach, numerical simulation, component testing) in order to improve product knowledge and to refine product specifications and the control strategies
- Document and follow up evolutions and technical changes in terms of impact with regards to a software architecture
- Participate in design review activities and software verification activities (Possibly on whole functional chain, from control SW to actuator, including unit testing)
- Assure completeness and versioning of system and software documentation in accordance with ISO 26262 standard, Automotive SPICE and other norms
- Participation in continuous improvement activities within SANEON (e.g. optimization of internal processes, competitor benchmark and set-up of new development tools)
- Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or equivalent and minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Experience of software architectural design principles including abstraction, cohesion, platform maintenance and software re-use principles
- Experience with embedded software development using standard tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers)
- Model-based development (MBD) of embedded real-time software using automotive standard tool
- Ability to interact with business partners and service providers at multiple levels
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills oral and written in English
- Knowledge from ASPICE/CMMi/ISO26262 is an advantage but not required
- We support you in your development through coaching and training measures as well as a high proportion of self-dependent activities
- Our flat hierarchy and open communication structures foster a comfortable working environment in which you can feel comfortable and bring about change
- We also offer future-oriented tasks in an international environment as well as attractive and performance-related compensation
Please send us your full application detailing your availability and salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!
Your career at SANEON
Tel: +49 (0)8941 414 74 86
Fax: +49 (0)8121 770 509 0
85737 Ismaning by Munich