SANE for our farsighted way of analyzing problems in order to develop practical and intelligent solutiONs. Our know-how and strong analytical skills enable our customers to realize their vision - that‘s the way what our corporate philosophy is all about: „Engine
As a high-performance and reliable development partner, our greatest passion is the challenge. SANEON GmbH and his subsidiary of SANEON France, is a Franco-German consulting and engineering services company. The safe development of autonomous and automated vehicles (including aircrafts) is at the center of our interest. We work for world renowned customers in the automotive and aerospace industries.
We are looking for a permanent position for our location in Paris-France or Munich-Germany:
Simulator Software Engineer (m/w/d)
- Development and maintenance of Simulation Software
- Integration of simulation models into simulation software / flight Simulators / Training Systems
- Module Responsibility for dedicated subsystems
- GUIs representing aircraft instrumentation and avionics displays
- Software Interface development for simulator components, e.g: Visualization System
- Development of various other peripheral software systems to enable and enhance simulation usability and operation
- Perform hardware / software integration & testing on flight simulator devices
- Integration of in-house simulation models and third-party applications into the simulator distributed architecture
- Validation / Verification of simulation software and components
- Documentation of the appropriate software modules
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar degree
- Experience working in software development, ideally in a distributed, real time simulation context
- Ideally theoretical knowledge about flight physics or electrical systems
- Knowledge of Embedded software generation is an asset
- Standard programming and scripting languages (e.g C++, Python), communication protocols/architectures and real time Operating Systems
- Familiarity with software development best practices and with GUI development tools
- Proficiency in Simulink Real Time, Speedgoat and the integration of Simulink Coder generated code is a plus
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Our offer to you
- We support you in your development through coaching and training measures as well as a high proportion of self-dependent activities.
- Our flat hierarchy and open communication structures foster a comfortable working environment in which you will feel comfortable and bring about change.
- We also offer future-oriented tasks as well as attractive and performance-related compensation.
Please send us your full application detailing your availability and salary expectations.
Welcome on board!
Your career at SANEON GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)8941 414 74 86
Fax: +49 (0)8121 770 509 0
85737 Ismaning by Munich