At SANEON our greatest passion is the challenge. The complex development of safe autonomous and automated vehicles (including aircrafts) is at the center of our interest.
We work for world renowned customers in the automotive and aerospace industries. Our know-how and strong analytical skills enable our customers to realize their vision - that's what our corporate philosophy is all about:
„Engine your vision“
We are growing and looking for a permanent position for our location in Paris (France)
and Munich (Germany):
(Junior/Senior/Managing) Consultant Automotive Software (m/f/d)
- Responsible to support customers in inplementation of high-quality systems and software (SOTIF)
- Drive process optimization in safety-critical systems and software development based on the results of a gap analysis
- Advance your skills and experiences as well as coach and advance members of your team
- Manage suppliers of safety-critical software and systems
- You are driven to make an impact!
- Masters in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in embedded software and/or electronics development
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills (oral and written in English/for Germany: good German skills are required)
- Experience in technical coordination for system/software development
- Ability to interact with business partners and service providers at multiple levels of hierarchy
- Ability to interact with experts in different domains (project management, systems engineering, software engineering, process management)
- Experience in Automotive SPICE/CMMi/ISO26262 development is an advantage
- Challenging and interesting work in the context of development of safety-critical functionality, such as autonomous driving and flying in international contexts
- We support you in your development through coaching and training measures as well as a high proportion of self-dependent activities
- Our flat hierarchy and open communication structures foster a comfortable working environment in which you can feel comfortable and bring about change
- We also offer future-oriented tasks in an international environment as well as attractive and performance-related compensation
- We want you to grow. You determine the speed of your growth: Leadership and partnership are just a few significant contributions to the company’s development away
Are you interested?
Then please send us your application documents incl. cover letter, certificates, availability & salary expectations by email:
For questions you can reach our HR Manager Tina Schumacher at
+49 89 414 147 484.
Zac du Cornillon Nord
Porte E du Stade de France
CS 60003 ST DENIS, 93216